top of page


Sadler Electrical carry out all types of electrical services in domestic properties.


We are registered with the NICEIC and therefore are able to self-certify works completed, as well as notifying Building Control on your behalf as required by Part P of the Building Regulations. A copy of all certification and paperwork is issued to the customer upon completion of the work. This is confirmation that the installation has been designed, constructed, inspected and tested in accordance with the BS7671 IET Wiring Standards.

Part P of the Building Regulations was introduced by the government on January 1st 2005, to protect householders and reduce the risk of electric shock. 

It brought all electrical work carried out in the house under statutory control - requiring certain jobs to be notified and signed off by a local building control department or a Competent Person Scheme registered electrician, so that it meets the appropriate safety standards. 

For further information about Part P, click here.

Our Domestic Services Include:

Your local electricians, providing a professional, reliable & high quality service in Oundle & surrounding area.

24 hour call-out service

In an emergency, please call 07968!585182. 

  • ​Lighting design/installation

  • Energy efficient (LED) lighting

  • Security lighting

  • Additional sockets

  • Replacement consumer units

  • Fire detection alarms

  • New Builds / Full or partial rewires

  • Kitchen and Bathroom refurbishments

  • Cooker and hob installation

  • Electric showers

  • Additional TV/Telephone points

  • Data points

  • Garden lighting and water features

  • External supplies to sheds/garages/stables/hot tubs/swimming pools etc

  • Solar PV fault finding and repair

  • Electric vehicle charging points

  • Fault finding (24 hour call out service)

  • NICEIC Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR) / Periodic Inspections

  • NICEIC Domestic Visual Condition Reports

  • PAT Testing (Portable Appliance Testing)

Please contact us for free advice or to discuss any electrical requirements you have.

bottom of page